[Samba] Explorer/PDC

Fridtjof Busse fridtjof.busse at gmx.de
Sun Mar 31 22:39:02 GMT 2002

On Monday, 1. April 2002 08:36, Sean Elble wrote:
> Fridtjof,
>
> My wild guess is that something in the profiles is dependent on the
> server name, and this is what is causing the crash. Is it possible to
> revert to the old server's name and security identifier? This would
> seem to be the best solution to me, but only if it's possible,
> naturally. (Please forgive me if I sound a little off; 1:30 AM EST)
> Hope that helps.

Sorry, I didn't mention this: I already changed the name back to the
original PDC (netbios-name and hostname).
The only thing I didn't change is the IP address, but I can't change
this back, because it's already the address of the old machine and now
the gateway.

--
Fridtjof Busse
Why you can't find your system administrator: