[Samba] Explorer/PDC

Sean Elble spelble at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 31 22:37:03 GMT 2002

Fridtjof,

My wild guess is that something in the profiles is dependent on the server
name, and this is what is causing the crash. Is it possible to revert to the
old server's name and security identifier? This would seem to be the best
solution to me, but only if it's possible, naturally. (Please forgive me if
I sound a little off; 1:30 AM EST) Hope that helps.

 Sean P. Elble
 Independent Systems/Network Engineer
 Caldera Accredited Partner
 UNIX/Linux/Windows NT/2000