[Samba] How do you enter NT domain users into smb.conf shares?

Brian Whitehead bwhitehd at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 29 19:47:03 GMT 2002

If you are using winbind then you use the separator that you configured in
smb.conf.  For example, if you configured the separator as + then you would
use DOMAIN+user.  If you want to use a group, you would use @DOMAIN+group.
If you you have a group with space in the name, like Domain Administrators,
you would use @DOMAIN+"Domain Administrators".

--
Brian