[Samba] share access

Gary Ferrer gary at ferrer.yi.org
Thu Mar 28 23:17:02 GMT 2002

Ok, I got lucky and now everything is working.  This is the stage where I
need someone feedback as to how best secure samba for accessing shares over
the internet.  What can I do at the samba server first before getting into
VPNs or tunnels?

Thanks.

PS:  Be as specific as possible (conf settings etc...)