[Samba] Re: samba-win2k big problem!!!!!!

Brian Whitehead bwhitehd at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 28 22:37:02 GMT 2002

I would recommend using 'server = domain' and making the Linux box a member
of the domain.  Refer to section 2.5.2 of the following document.  Also,
make use of the log files. (usually log.smbd and log.nmbd or simiilar,
depends on your configuration)  These will give you hints of what the
problems are.  If you find some errors post those to the list.
http://us2.samba.org/samba/docs/Samba-HOWTO-Collection.htm

--
Brian