[Samba] processes chewing up resources

Michael Piko michael at cpgen.cpg.com.au
Thu Mar 28 15:02:08 GMT 2002

I would like to give that a try.

I should have mentioned also that this is happening in only 1 of 5 sites so
far. We are in the process of rolling this server image out to the other 14
sites and its important to keep all of the images identical.

At least upgrading a package is easy with rpms.

Thankyou very much for the feedback.

Michael.

On Thu, 28 Mar 2002 16:24, Brian Whitehead reckons:

--

Michael Piko
Network Administrator

Level 1, 493 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC, Australia, 3004
Tel: 61 3 9243 2385     Fax: 61 3 9820 2010
pikom at cpgen.cpg.com.au