[Samba] Is there anyone out there using Sammba with LDAP against the Netscape Directory Server?

Scott Lawson slawson at sghms.ac.uk
Thu Mar 28 04:14:04 GMT 2002

Hi,

I was wondering if there is anyone out there successfully using the
Netscape Directory Server 4.1x with Samba
for native LDAP authentication? (or Iplanet DS 5.x)

I would particularly like to get copies of the converted schema files if
possible for NDS. Any success stories
would be appreciated either to the mailing list or direct to me.

If no one has schema files that they wish to share then I will convert
the ones provided in the Samba distribution
and mail them to the Samba team for future inclusion.

Thanks,

Scott.