[Samba] Winbind/Samba + sshd incorrect groups

Mark Cooke mark at mmebs.co.uk
Thu Mar 28 02:05:19 GMT 2002

At 20:31 27/03/02, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
>The problem is almost certainly in winbind - it could be that the DC is
>tempoarily unavailable at that time, and the cache was not considered
>valid.
>
>(well, thats my punt anyway)

Hi Andrew,
Thanks for that It was driving me mad, trying to figure out which one it
could be.
This is my winbind section from the smb.conf file (if it helps)

# Windind configuration
    winbind separator = +
    winbind cache time = 10
    template shell = /bin/bash
    template homedir = /home/%D/%U
    winbind uid = 10000-20000
    winbind gid = 10000-20000

If this is a winbind problem, has it and could it be fixed in future?
If it is a winbind problem (again), should I file a bug report?

Thanks Again
Mark

-----
Mark Cooke