[Samba] RE: make error on Samba 2.2.3a

David Shapiro David.Edward.Shapiro at btitele.com
Wed Mar 27 11:45:19 GMT 2002

I think so.  It happened after I installed gcc 3.0.3 package from
sun.freeware.com. I downloaded the 2.95.3 package at that site, then I did a
pkgrm of gcc 3.0.3, installed gcc-2.95.3 package (ssh stopped working --
looking for a gcc lib at this point), then I buildt gcc 3.0.3 from scratch
and installed it.  After this, I did not get the error. Note that I use gnu
as, ld, binutils.