[Samba] Winbind/Samba + sshd incorrect groups

Mark Cooke mark at mmebs.co.uk
Wed Mar 27 03:05:03 GMT 2002

>Sorry, I cannot give you that info at present, as I uupdated samba to
>2.2.3a last night, as I never got any replys, so I don't it out of
>desperation, as I figured I would be told to upgtrade to the latest anyway.

but running the command at present (as its working correctly again)
give the right information for the groups.

But I will keep you posted when this does happen again (hopefully not)
Thanks anyway and sorry for time wasting..

Mark

But out of curiosity, what would the problem most likely be with? samba,
pam, ssh? oh or me :-)

>Try doing a wbinfo -r <user> to get the groups list
>for that user - what does it say ?
>
>Jeremy
>
>--

-----