[Samba] NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED after successfully joining domain

Brian Whitehead bwhitehd at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 26 20:23:16 GMT 2002

Did you setup the initial smbpasswd file?  (the text file that holds the
accounts info with the same name as the binary executable, bad idea in my
opinion)  It's usually located in the same place as your smb.conf.  Just my
first thought.  Also, try setting the password server to a specific server
just until you're done troubleshooting.

--
Brian