[Samba] nt 4 works but w2k not!!! help!!!!!

Brian Whitehead bwhitehd at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 26 20:11:12 GMT 2002

First, I would recommend checking the log files.  These should clue you in
on why the connection isn't work.

I did notice in the smb.conf you attached has the 'password server'
directive commented out.  This means it doesn't have anything to validate
against.  I would also recommend changing the name of the share to not have
any spaces.

This is just a quick overlook.  Make these changes and check your log files
and let me know if you don't find the problem.

--
Brian