[Samba] re: opera is unable to install on w2k sp2 from a samba-share

Johannes Weberhofer office at weberhofer.at
Tue Mar 26 16:18:13 GMT 2002

Dear Thomas,

I have recognized the problem only with the Opera installation routine.
I did not notice it with the sp-w2k.

But today (after receiving your mail) I have tested the opera
installation again on my w2k machine and- it worked. What I have
changed? I updated to samba 2.2.4-pre on March 4th; this version seem
to solve the problems. The 2.2.4-pre also resolved many other problems
related to the printing system and w2k clients for me. It looks very
stable; crashes with my PMMail mailing-software that came with version
2.2.3a are gone.

So long,

 	Johannes

On Tue, 26 Mar 2002 15:26:50 +0100, stegbthmailing at tronicplanet.de