[Samba] Re: PDF Print command

David Mulcahy david.mulcahy at eseol.co.uk
Tue Mar 26 12:06:04 GMT 2002

Try This
The fist call from ps2pdf is the file in the spool dir. you may not have the
right permisions.  Have you set the spool dir for the printer and do you have
the correct permission try setting the spool dir to 777 (then test)

eg

[shr]
	comment = World Writable
	path = /shr
	read only = No
	guest ok = yes
	create mask = 0777

[Acrobat]
	comment = Print a PDF Document
	path = /usr/local/samba/lib/spool            ** spool dir set to 777**
	guest ok = Yes
	printable = Yes
	print command = /usr/bin/printpdf %s; rm %s