[Samba] FoxPro/lock troubles with samba 2.2.2/.3a

Pablo Alcaraz pabloa at laotraesquina.com.ar
Mon Mar 25 20:28:02 GMT 2002

You know, if you do not have problems, do not repair it ;-)

We have *huge* foxpro databases. They are accessed with 16bits, 32bits
and dos applications and they are accessed for 10-15 users in the same
time. The users do a lot of modifications in the data. I think is not a
common escenario.

The speed problem is happen with 2.2.2 and 2.2.3a versions.