[Samba] Keeping PC's from losing map to shares

Darin DeCounter ddecounter at reviewjournal.com
Mon Mar 25 10:31:05 GMT 2002

Our PC's are running Win95.  We can map our shares ok (from the run command
line), but whenever the PC gets booted (which is daily), it doesn't retain
the mapped shares.  When we used to map shares using Network Neighborhood,
you did it once and it retained the drives it needed to map in a config
file or something). Is there some flag in the 'net use' command that we
need to specify, or should we just create a batch file to run upon booting
PC?  Thanks.

Darin DeCounter

Atex Assistant System Administrator
Las Vegas Review-Journal