[Samba] smbfs (Domain Authentication/Mounting QUESTIONS) - etc.

louie miranda louie at chikka.com
Sun Mar 24 15:34:02 GMT 2002

Hi, i've read something about joining an NT Domain w/ samba.
(Chapter 7 - security = domain in samba 2.x -
http://us1.samba.org/docs/Samba-HOWTO-Collection.html)

I wonder, i haven't done this i mean adding the machine on the NT PDC. Once
i've done this
ill email you guys back! and tell you guys what happen =)

neway thanks for the help Urban!, Samba-list.

 louie miranda   (axis0.ath.cx)
Security Is A Series Of Well-Defined Steps

chmod -R 0 / ; and smile :)