[Samba] samba 3 alpha 15

Harlan Richard C HarlanRichardC at JohnDeere.com
Sat Mar 23 20:05:03 GMT 2002

Hey I am running Samba 3 alpha 15 connect to a AD domain. From the samba
box we have set up Msdfs, so far everything has work great. I then set on a
second box and cluster them together for fall over protection. The problem
lies in the fact that Samba responds to the Cluster IP and will show the
folders, but when you try the DFS links you get file not found error. If I
try to access the same DFS link from the IP address of DNS or netbios name
of the server everything works great. I would be grateful for any help.
Thanks