[Samba] Cannot rename problem solved

David Mulcahy david.mulcahy at eseol.co.uk
Sat Mar 23 06:28:04 GMT 2002

Hi Jeremy

That now works great, rename and delete when in preview with web content
enabled, Brilliant.

However (and feel free to tell me to p*** off at any time) if you then use
the recycle vfs as well in the same dir things go wrong.  You can still
rename but when you try to delete, the file will not delete (it disappears
but refresh displays it again) and if you then try to delete another file in
that dir you get an error message that the specified network name is not
available.

David