[Samba] Locks troubles with samba 2.2.2/.3a

Pablo Alcaraz pabloa at mbasystems.com.ar
Fri Mar 22 09:36:05 GMT 2002

I installed the cvs 2.2 samba version in a server with 100 clients (w2k
and win95) the lock problem has been solved! Thank you!

But I've a new problem: Samba is Slow compared with novell and w2k with
the same hardware.

I'll send a mail with details and numbers.

The lock problem is solved for me at least!

Thank you

Pablo