[Samba] domain admin with local admin rights

mike allerhand michael.allerhand at ed.ac.uk
Fri Mar 22 09:10:03 GMT 2002

Running Samba 2.2.1a as the PDC with Win2K SP2 clients
joined to the domain, how do I give a domain admin account
local admin rights on the clients? Or alternatively, how do I give
the local administrator of a client rights over local profiles
that have been created through domain logon,
(such as C:\Documents and Settings\<user>.<domain>)?
Please note I have tried setting:
    domain admin group = @adm
and adding users to that group. But they still don't get
rights over local profiles, (eg. enough to change the rights
on the Templates).

Mike