[Samba] Re: samba digest, Vol 1 #1029 - 27 msgs

Scott Lawson slawson at sghms.ac.uk
Fri Mar 22 03:13:10 GMT 2002

Dave,

I saw similar problems on Solaris 8 when I moved to 2.2.0, have you tried a later
version? We are using 2.2.2 and we are not having any problems anymore. Obviously
the latest version is now 2.2.3.a. If all else fails try the latest version or go to cvs and get
it and compile it.

Don't know on the multipathing question as we haven't set it up yet, waiting for another switch!  :)

Scott.