[Samba] group based login scripts other thatn primary(was ifmember.exe)

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at mesco.com
Thu Mar 21 08:57:13 GMT 2002

Barry,

This is my humble python script that does exactly that.  This will also
log user's logon times as an added bonus (?).  To use, just change the
values of the parameters listed at the beginning of the script, and you
should be good to go.  I use python 2.1 to run this script, so it may
not run on older versions of python (my guess is probably it won't).

I hope this will save you time to write a script yourself.

Kohei