[Samba] Setting permissions on a file

Henrik Magnusson henrik.magnusson at hiq.se
Thu Mar 21 00:18:04 GMT 2002

Hi to myself and all others!

The problem seemed to fix itself after that I restarted the smbd. Is it a
bug, or should I always have to restart the smbd, isn't it enough with
sending a SIGHUP to make smbd reread the config?

The system has been runing for a few moths so I don't know if it is by a
new config that it stopped working or if it is a leak somewhere or some
other issue as just a bad administrator. :)

/Nenne