[Samba] Fw: Not displayed in Network Neighbourhood

chandra chandra.sornam at vuw.ac.nz
Mon Mar 18 13:45:03 GMT 2002

More info from nmbd.log.

nmbd/nmbd_nameregister.c:register_name_response(111)

register_name_response: server at IP xxx.xxx.xxx rejected our name
registration of SOADSD<00> with error code 6

nmbd/nmbd_namelistdb.c:standard_fail_register(294)
standard_fail_register: Failed to register/refresh name SOADSD<00> on subnet
UNICAST_SUBNET

How do I fid out what is error code 6 is all about.

Thanks