[Samba] build of latest samba

Daniel Curry dcurry at cariocas.com
Mon Mar 18 12:16:04 GMT 2002

I used cvs to checkout the latest branch of samba, this morning.

I used ./configure --with-winbind -with-developer --with-automount
--with-smbmount  --with-pam -with-pam_smbpass

On a fresh install of RH7.2.

When I start make, I get a series of errors in the
passdb/pdb-interface.c file.

Function 'context_uid_to_user_rid' structure has not member named
'uid_to_user_rid'
Function 'context_user_rid_to_uid' structure has not member named
'user_rid_to_uid'
Function 'make_pdb_context' structure has not member named
'pdb_uid_to_user_rid'
Function 'make_pdb_context' structure has not member named
'pdb_user_rid_to_uid'
Function 'pdb_user_rid_to_uid' structure has not member named
'pdb_user_rid_to_uid'
Function 'pdb_uid_to_user_rid' structure has not member named
'pdb_uid_to_user_rid'

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Daniel Curry