[Samba] Samba 2.2.3a --with-pam

Terry Davis tdavis at approbation.org
Sun Mar 17 16:14:06 GMT 2002

 >When reading again the configure file I read that the following option
was disables:
 >'checking for security/pam_modules.h (cached no)
 >Could that be the problem.

No....cached simply means has configure found it before....it will use
the value cached (yes or  no) before checking the system again.

One of the includes is fubar'd someplace....

make sure you have these files for sure:
/usr/include/security/_pam_compat.h
/usr/include/security/_pam_types.h

Good luck!

--