[Samba] Can't find smb.conf

Tom Syroid tom at syroidmanor.com
Sun Mar 17 06:13:03 GMT 2002

Don, Jerry, Andrew (et al.)...

Just wanted to let you know regarding the below problem I reported last
week:

I pulled a HEAD CVS yesterday (3/16) and compiled with the exact same
options; all is well. Everything works as advertised. So the problem was
either something in current branch or something in my local tree (I deleted
my local tree and rebuilt from scratch).

Best,
/tom

--On Friday, March 15, 2002 12:41 -0500 "MCCALL,DON (HP-USA,ex1)"