[Samba] Samba 3.0 CVS problem with security tokens

Jeffrey D. Means meaje at picotech.net
Sun Mar 17 02:05:03 GMT 2002

I am trying to use the HEAD branch of CVS downloaded on 3/16/2002 with
win XP.  I am unable to add myself to any security group on my local XP
box due to an incomplete token being returned.  I compiled with the
configure options '--with-ldapsam --with-acl-support
--with-configdir=/usr/local/samba/lib --prefix=/usr/local/samba'.  As a
result of not being able to use the CVS HEAD branch I have turned to
samba-3.0-alpha16 and am hoping that this problem is localized to the
CVS HEAD branch.

----
Jeff Means
CIO for PicoTech