[Samba] occassionally : no domain controller available

pilsl at goldfisch.at pilsl at goldfisch.at
Fri Mar 15 15:03:05 GMT 2002

damned. if we have this kind of error its almost impossible to figure
out. I didnt think about that : if one client poisones the whole
network (however) one can hardly find out which one it is - assumed
that the problem does occure only every 4th day per machine.

this is why I really love my job: its all so logic and predictable ;)

thnx a lot for hour hint,
peter