[Samba] Install

Steve Miller Adelphia Coudy smiller at adelphia.com
Fri Mar 15 11:24:09 GMT 2002

I threw it a GNU bone and it became complacently happy and was willing to
play with the install file.  Now onto the configure and setup portion - of
course I gotta find the doc for it first !!!

thanks for the help !!

Thank You,

Steve Miller
Adelphia Communications
Remedy Senior Systems Analyst
smiller at adelphia.com
Coudersport (814) 274-6067
Buffalo     (716) 819-6105

"In life expect anything, but enjoy everything."