[Samba] Can't find smb.conf

Tom Syroid tom at syroidmanor.com
Fri Mar 15 09:54:05 GMT 2002

Good thought, Don, but no joy :-(

I think I'm going to pull another CVS and try again from scratch... I'm
plum out of ideas other than something mucked up during the build process.
I know the smb.conf file works -- I've been using the same one for months
across multiple revs/builds.

Best,
/tom

--On Friday, March 15, 2002 12:41 -0500 "MCCALL,DON (HP-USA,ex1)"