[Samba] (no subject)

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at Dynabrade.com
Fri Mar 15 08:51:46 GMT 2002

Hello,
    I searched through the archives for this, I hope this isn't a
repost. I installed redhat 7.2, which came with samba 2.2. When I map a
share from one of our clients (either NT or 2k, does it on both) the
mapped drives tend to loose connection and become unmapped. They would
have a document open, and then the share would all of a sudden
disconnect, they would not be able to save their document or whatever.
Any one else have this problem with 2.2? When I downgrade to 2.0.7 I
have no problem, I am even using the same config file. Any ideas?

I get this error in the log:
[2002/03/11 16:14:31, 0] smbd/nttrans.c:call_nt_transact_ioctl(1798)
  call_nt_transact_ioctl: Currently not implemented.

Not sure if it's related or not...

Justin

Justin Bennett - Red Hat Certified Engineer
Network Administrator
Dynabrade Inc.
8989 Sheridan Dr
Clarence, NY 14031