[Samba] Samba PDC and Cisco Devices

Jon Wright Jon.Wright at InfoTechFL.Com
Fri Mar 15 08:12:15 GMT 2002

I am attempting to get a Cisco VPN Concentrator to authenticate users
against my Samba PDC. The PDC is running 2.2.3a and is serving Windows
NT and 2K clients just fine. When I try to get the VPN box to conect, however,
it just drops the connection. I can provide log snippets and more info
upon request, but I was wondering if anyone else has this working anywhere
or can point me in the right direction?

 Thanks,
	Jon

--
Jon Wright, Network Administrator     |   5700 SW 34th St. Suite 1235
Info Tech, Inc.                       |   Gainesville, FL 32608