[Samba] wbinfo

Thamara Wanigatunga thamara at jkcs.slt.lk
Fri Mar 15 04:34:02 GMT 2002

Dear all,

Got a problem that turns me around. I'm quite new to samba.

Yesterday when i tried the wbinfo -u/-g and other options worked without
any worry. Also there was no error in the UNIX passwd program where i even
changed the root password. This morning onwards i'm facing with problems
where the wbinfo says there is an error looking up the domain for users and
groups -h -i works fine. For users to be authenticated via PDC have i got
to set the PAMs. I don't want NT users to either telnet,ftp or console
login to my SUN server.

Your help is greatly appreciated!!

Regards!