Still not working -- Re: [Samba] Winbind + Space in Group Name = Not working

Matt Pavlovich mpav at algx.net
Thu Mar 14 19:33:03 GMT 2002

Perhaps I am missing something..

What is the order of operations for specifing access control to a share
when using winbind?  Since Samba is using pam and winbind is simpily
providing an interface from pam to the NT Domain, it would suggest that
access definitions would need to be defined as:

valid users = DOMAIN+username, @DOMAIN+groupname,

-instead of-

valid users = username, @groupname

Am I off base?  Any suggestions on the groups w/ spaces issues?

Matt Pavlovich