[Samba] Samba in a Win2000 / NT Enterprise

Wade Winright Wwinrigh at thecreek.com
Thu Mar 14 09:46:13 GMT 2002

I have a RH7.2 machine using the SGI_XFS (including acl support) install
disk(which is quite slick) running 2.2.3a with winbindd joined to a mixed
mode AD domain and I am having no problems as of yet (been running 3 days
without interruption. I have not yet set up (or figured out) the acls for
this machine, but planning on giving it a go today. I'll report any
anomalies when I come across them...

Thanks,
Wade