[Samba] How to switch of the users profile copying ?

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Thu Mar 14 07:26:11 GMT 2002

This brings up a question I've been meaning to ask... although it is slighhtly off-topic, it is related, as we do use Samba as our PDC :)

Specifically, what folders can and should be excluded from the Users profile?  I.e., which ones are not necessary (can be regenerated like the IMAP cache, or are not critical, like temp internet files)?

Thanks!

Charles