[Samba] How to switch of the users profile copying ?

Oliver Six o.six at cahos.net
Thu Mar 14 03:19:03 GMT 2002

"Viktor Posta" <viktor_posta at hu.ibm.com> wrote on 14.03.2002 10:40:16:

>My users are mostly use win2000 and the profile directory can be really
>large after some month, so in this case I need a lot of Extra storage to
>store them on the PDC !
>
>We don't need this feature basically, so is it possible somehow to switch
>of this feature ?

Hi Viktor,

you can turn this off in w2k in "Control Panel\System\User profiles" by
making the profile a local one.

Ciao Oliver
--
Good programming is 40% experience, 30% skill, 20% RTFM, 10% caffeine, and
5% attention to detail.

Oliver Six, CEO
CAHOS GmbH, Cimbernstr. 51, Germany 81377 Muenchen
Phone +49 89 71 01 93 41,  Fax +49 89 71 01 93 42