[Samba] Big trouble after swtich NT PDC to Samba PDC....Help, Please

Frederick_Lim at cebm.canon.com.hk Frederick_Lim at cebm.canon.com.hk
Thu Mar 14 00:27:11 GMT 2002

Dear All,

I have serious problem with Samba 2.2.1a with Windows 2000/NT client.
Before the migration of NT domain from Windows NT to Samba, Win2K/NT
clients are able to access NT and Samba servers share as well as client
shares. After the migration and drop the NT,  users were able to join and
login to Samba Domain and but the share for workgroup feature disappear.
This make me real headache and trouble. Is Samba not allow Windows 2000/NT
clients share folders after joining a Samba PDC? I am not able to revert
back to NT PDC any more.....

Best Regards,
Frederick