[Samba] "max disk size = 2047" by share

Erik Ranà ranajas at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 13 13:05:05 GMT 2002

It is a limitation in ghost, maybe because they uses dos? im not quite
shure.
Anyway have seen it on 80+Gb drives that are on w2k pro with windows
networking .
use ghost.exe /? for parameters or
http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/enterprise/products/symghost/symghost_75/manuals.html
Symantec Ghost 7.5 Implementation Guide.

i think you need -auto as a parameter ;)

/Erik Ranà