[Samba] file permissions

Dirk ALLAERT Dirk.Allaert at schaubroeck.be
Wed Mar 13 11:54:06 GMT 2002

public = no is not what you want, it is a synonym for "guest ok"
this means that with public=no only users with a valid account on your
unix can connect.

what you need is:
valid users = mgarcia, ilopez, aserrano, pespinosa, vmontiel, pcardel,
jcabanas, gestevez, gzamudio, eperez, creveles, azaldivar, aarchundia
read list = pespinosa, vmontiel, pcardel, jcabanas, gestevez, gzamudio,
eperez, creveles, azaldivar, aarchundia