[Samba] RedHat 7.2 install SMB authentication option

Daniel Curry dcurry at cariocas.com
Wed Mar 13 11:37:35 GMT 2002

I am installing RH 7.2 on a machine to act as a Samba File and print
server.  During the install, there was an option for an SMB
authentication server.  I entered in the information for my Win2k ADC
(running in mixed mode), but do not know what else is needed to finish
this authentication process.  RH support is less than helpful in this
aspect.  Thanks in advance for your helpful suggestions, and thanks to
the Samba team for their hard work.

Daniel