[Samba] Problem with duplicate directories

John Benedetto jbenedet at unm.edu
Tue Mar 12 14:44:18 GMT 2002

This is an example of why you should not access the same filespace via two
different filesytems...

What your user SHOULD do is smbmount the samba space and copy from there...
Having the space mounted OUT to Samba (Windows) clients, and your user
accessing the files from the native Unix filesystem is causing your
problems.

At least I _think_ so.

- john

--On Tuesday, March 12, 2002 11:08 PM +0100 Urban Widmark