[Samba] failsafe against "stupid" / careless users

Michael Heironimus mkh01 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 12 14:22:07 GMT 2002

Now that Samba has a VFS layer, has anybody really looked at adapting
this to be a VFS module? Based on the (admittedly brief) reading I've
done on Samba's VFS it sounds like this type of thing would be a likely
candidate, and I think I remember some discussion about it a while back.

--
Michael Heironimus