Antwort: [Samba] Password sync problem

Mathias Wohlfarth MathiasWohlfarth at bwb.org
Tue Mar 12 05:14:05 GMT 2002

same results with our AIX 4.3.3. It seems the samba redirection of stdout
and stdin (which seems to work with most unix platforms) does not work with
AIX. I detected similar problems with redirection from java.
I have created a patch for samba 2.2.2 to directly change the AIX password
(using AIX-routines getuserpw and setuserpw). I think it will also work
with 2.2.3a. Its not yet published on my web site. Let me know if you want
to try it - I will speed up.
regards MW

"Nordqvist, Per" <Per.Nordqvist at toyota-f1.com>@lists.samba.org on
12.03.2002 11:28:59