[Samba] Samba 2.2.1a and windows 2000

Rossano Paris hobbit.pr at libero.it
Mon Mar 11 23:36:05 GMT 2002

Hi, my name is Rossano and i have a problem with windows 2000 i think.
I'm using SAMBA V2.2.1a on a linux system (redhat 7.2)
The problem is that i can see the server samba on the windows network browser  correctly, but when i try to browse the computer (linux computer) the system send to me a message like this:
I can't realize the connection whit the path //HOFFICE (HOFFICE is the name  of server SAMBA)

Really I don't know what to do.

With the ping command i can see all the computers on the network from linux  and from windows.
All the host files ar correctly compiled.
The password are encrypted.

Rossano Paris
Via S.Ambrogio 1/D
24060 - Cenate Sopra (Bergamo)