[Samba] passwd sync - troubles

Terry Davis tdavis at approbation.org
Mon Mar 11 10:50:03 GMT 2002

I don't know what was going on.  I never did get that incorrect passwd
error again after I completely rebooted my box. I figured out it was a
problem with my passwd chat.  I had to turn debugging up to 100 to see
what was going on for sure. but I saw that it was not matching on the
passwords when it was failing on the chat responses, can someone explain
that one to me?

Thank you for your help guys!

--
Terry Davis