[Samba] Mailing list etiquette? [mildly off-topic]

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at nl.linux.org
Mon Mar 11 10:43:08 GMT 2002

> Since i've gotten so much help from this list with my samba issues, i've
> been trying to be active and help others, but heres my question.  If I
> reply to someone, should I send it JUST to the mailing list, JUST to the
> person i'm helping, or both?  I've been keeping it on the mailing list,
> but some people may want the help to come into their main mailbox.
> Should I send to both?
Try always to send a copy of your message to the list - that way
answers to questions are being archived so other can benefit from
them. Whether you should send the message to the person who asked, I
don't know... Anyone?

--
Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer at nl.linux.org> - http://nl.linux.org/~jelmer/
Development And Underdevelopment: http://library.thinkquest.org/C0110231/