[Samba] NEWBIE

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at nl.linux.org
Sun Mar 10 12:58:02 GMT 2002

On Sun, Mar 10, 2002 at 02:56:05PM -0500, LEDAMAY speakeasy wrote about 'Re: [Samba] NEWBIE':
> I am a trusting sort...  Would you charge me anything to login to it and
> config swat and smb.conf for me? And fix it so I can use swat to change the
> pass..
What of swat doesn't work? Did you start it? Did you visit the correct
location? Is swat in /etc/inetd.conf ? Did you read the
samba-howto-collection?

I don't think giving me access to your host would help: you'll have to
do this yourself, so you know what is/was wrong. Pointing you to the
right direction would be better.. plus it'll cost me more time, then
if you'll do it yourself after you've read the right docs or have got
the right tips.

Jelmer

--
Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer at nl.linux.org> - http://nl.linux.org/~jelmer/